Our Data Science team work focuses on designing machine learning, deep learning and Spark algorithms, working in areas including but not limited to behavior segmentation, churn prediction, purchase propensity, recommendation engine, image recognition, video recognition, time series forecasting, object detection or fraud detection.
To be successful in this role, you must be driven, self-directed, entrepreneurial and focused on delivering the right results. You also need to have strong skills in written and oral communications, a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You also thrive in a team environment that values cross team collaboration and building on the success of others.
- Lead and mentor younger colleagues.
- Architect and design software libraries.
- Implement and evaluate machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences software developments and results.
- BSc or MSc in Engineering, Statistics, Math, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Python.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning, deep learning and statistics.
- Knowledge of large scale computing systems like Hadoop, Spark, or others.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- PhD in Engineering, Statistics, Math, Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of other programming languages like C/C++, Java, R, Scala.
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, or others.
- Experience on multi-threaded or distributed computing systems.
- Contributions to open source projects will be highly valuated.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com. Also, if available, please send us your GitHub account or links to any opensource projects that you have contributed.